The Student North Carolina Association of Educators (SNCAE) is a pre-professional organization for college students interested in a career in education. SNCAE is a division of the larger North Carolina Association of Educators, the leading professional organization for educators in North Carolina, representing over 65,000 members of the National Education Association, the largest education association in the United States.
SNCAE’s goal is to prepare college students for their futures as educators. Members have access to free workshops on important topics such as classroom management, common core, and diversity. Local chapters provide support to members on campus and host special events and trainings. A spring conference is held each year at which SNCAE members can attend professional workshops, vote on an executive board for the upcoming year, and network with other future educators. If you are a future educator in the state of North Carolina, join your professional organization, SNCAE, and make a difference with today’s youth!
• $1,000,000 in liability insurance protection any time a student is working with school children as part of his or her pre-work training – even if simply observing a class.
• Access to NCAE/NEA workshops and conferences
• Discounts on credit cards, theme parks, car rentals, hotels, and more!
• Networking opportunities with future and current educators
• As a first-year teacher, students receive a $20 rebate from NEA and a $10 rebate
from NCAE for every year as a student member!
Contact SNCAE President, Runda Alamour, at firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions or for more information on SNCAE.
Stay In The Know
Also if you click the link below it will take you to the most current newsletter we have.