The Student North Carolina Association of Educators (SNCAE) is a pre-professional organization for college students interested in a career in education. SNCAE is a division of the larger North Carolina Association of Educators, the leading professional organization for educators in North Carolina, and the National Education Association, the largest education association in the United States.
SNCAE’s goal is to prepare college students for their futures as educators. Our three core values are teacher quality, community engagement, and political advocacy. Local chapters provide support to members on campus and host special events and trainings. If you are a future educator in the state of North Carolina, join your professional organization, SNCAE, and make a difference today!
Pay for registration to the Spring Conference
• Opportunities to network with future and current educators.
• Become a part of a community of student leaders who are advocates for education, involved in their community, and engaged in on-going professional development.
• Access to SNCAE/NCAE/NEA workshops and conferences.
• Discounts on credit cards, theme parks, car rentals, hotels, and more!
• $1,000,000 in liability insurance protection any time a student is working with school children as part of his or her pre-work training – even if simply observing a class.
• As a first-year teacher, students receive a $20 rebate from NEA and a $10 rebate from NCAE for every year as a student member!
State President, Niki Collin: Appalachian State University, email@example.com
State Organizer, Justin Conley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for local chapter information.
For frequent updates, ideas, and chapter spotlights check out the SNCAE Blog!
***Some links may not be working as the website is under construction. We apologize for the inconvenience.