The 2018 NCAE Convention will be held at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel, 4500 Marriott Drive, Raleigh, NC, on March 23-24, 2018.
Delegates for the 2018 convention are elected through their local affiliates. The deadline for local presidents to submit their list of convention delegates is February 10, 2018.
Click Here for a Schedule of Events. (Coming soon)
Click Here for this Year’s Operation Cooperation Project. (Coming soon)
Click here for information on PAC giving this year. (Coming soon)
Convention Housing Information
NCAE has reserved a block of rooms at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel. The cutoff date for making reservations in the NCAE housing block is February 26, 2018 (there might be rooms available after that date). The room rate is $129.00 plus tax.
Some items to note about the hotel:
• All king rooms have pull-out couches.
• All double rooms have 2 queen beds. They also have a desk, which isn’t available in the king room.
• There are NO rollaway beds available.
• All rooms have mini refrigerators.
• Parking is complimentary, but valet parking is available at $14.00 per day.
• The hotel will put a $50.00 per day hold on your credit card for incidentals.
• The hotel will not accept checks as payment, so please plan accordingly.
Constitutional Amendments may be submitted by vote of an NCAE local affiliate, by the NCAE Board of Directors, and/or by petition of fifty active or retired NCAE members. Amendments presented at the 2018 convention will be voted upon at the 2019 convention.
Form to Submit a Proposed Constitutional Amendment (can be submitted at Convention before the end of the first Business Session)
New Business Items may be submitted by a local affiliate, the Board of Directors, a Division Governance Board, a Committee/Commission, or an active member with a proper second. Members and their seconds (or designees) must be at the convention in order to present their New Business Item.
Form to Submit a New Business Item (can be submitted at Convention before the end of the first Business Session)
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Kane at 1-800-662-7924, ext. 201. or email@example.com.