NCAE Active Members….
Thank you for your commitment to your professional organization, NCAE.
The following state and regional positions are open for nomination:
- NCAE President
- NCAE Vice President
- NEA Director
- Region 1B Director – 3-year term
- Region 3 Director – (1) – 3-year term (Union Co is ineligible)
- Region 4 Director – (1) – 3-year term (Guilford Co is ineligible)
- Region 5 Director – (1) – 3-year term (Durham Co is ineligible)
- Region 6 Director – (1) – 3-year term (Cumberland Co is ineligible)
- Region 7A Director – 1-year term
- NEA State-allotted delegate – Category 1 (7 delegates will be funded)
- NEA State-allotted delegate – Category 2 (1 delegate will be funded)
NCAE Divisions have positions open for nominations: Education Support Professionals, Division of Principals/Administrators, and Student Services.
To complete and submit the form(s), please visit the NCAE web site, www.ncae.org, or click on the following link: https://www.ncae.org/2020-nomination-election-forms/
Please mark your calendars to remember the following dates:
- Deadline for Submitting Electronic or Mailed Certified Nominations – Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- Deadline to withdraw or make changes to the Nomination (In Writing) – Wednesday, January 29, 2020
- Deadline for Submitting Local Nominations for Elections – Friday, February 14, 2020
- 2020 Election Dates: Saturday, April 4, beginning at 7 p.m. through Tuesday, April 14, ending at 11:59 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact Derevana Leach at 1.800.662.7924, ext. 203 or email@example.com.
Mark Jewell, NCAE President