WANTED: NCAE Legislative Contact Team Members
Committed educators who know their legislator or who would like to build a relationship. Experience in public school education necessary with willingness to share personal stories from the classroom with their legislator. Interested members can contacting Tim Crowley at 919-832-3000 x.216 or by email at email@example.com.
- Occasionally working with the other Legislative Contact Team members to lobby the legislator on behalf of all members.
- Keeping up-to-date and informed about key educational issues.
- Communicating by email or phone on a regular basis with the assigned legislator on important educational issues.
- Participating in meetings with the legislator either at home or in Raleigh when needed.
- Reporting to the NCAE Government Relations staff about conversations with the legislator.