IMPORTANT: If you have not registered your account for the NCAE Member Portal, you cannot log in or reset your password. The NCAE Member Portal IS NOT EdCommunities - these are two different systems. You must FIRST register your account, then you will be able to log in.
Other tips for getting access to the NCAE Member Portal:
- Use your correct Member ID - it will start with 0's
- Use your full legal name when registering your account - it coincides with your official membership information
NCAE members get access to members-only content on NCAE.org including:
- Member Benefits for being a member of NCAE
- NCAE opportunities and events for members ready to get more involved
- Leadership opportunities for members looking to grow in your union
- Workplace support for help navigating the politics of being an educator
- Advocacy and action opportunities for members seeking to organize and influence
Sign up for an account to access this content and more.
Not a member yet? Learn more about the benefits of an NCAE membership and how to join.