Three million members strong, the National Education Association is the largest employee organization and labor union in the country. Join us today.
WE ARE NCAE
Whether you’ve been a teacher for one day or forty years, now is the time to band together and make ourselves heard in the halls of power. Now is the time to improve public school classrooms for ourselves and our students. Now is the time to join.
We Stand Together
Be part of the movement. Becoming a member of the North Carolina Association of Educators connects you with a movement of educators supporting each other. We are a community that will help you advocate for the funding, resources, and support you and your students deserve. This includes:
- Having a voice at the table to advocate for improved working and student learning conditions, including winning increased pay and benefits
- Gaining professional development and leadership training
- Joining forces to make a difference in the social justice issues that matter most to you and that affect your students’ lives
- Enhancing educator rights and offering guidance, advice, and, if necessary, legal representation
- Providing all eligible association members with professional liability insurance
- Improving your buying power and saving money with NEA’s Member Benefits program
HOW TO JOIN THE ASSOCIATION
When you join NCAE you become a member of the local, state, and national level. Click the link to join.